1.Please ensure that you have a trading account with CSBL. If not, contact any of our sub brokers from the ‘branch network’ provided on this site. All you need to do is to fill up and duly sign the client registration form and execute agreements as would be provided to you by our sub broker.
2. Please ensure that all information you supply are true and accurate. The necessary proof of Id and address have to be furnished. All financial information supplied are also to be backed by supporting documents like salary slip/incometax returns, wherever applicable, which we are supposed to maintain as per regulatory requirements. It shall also be within our rights to verify the antecedents of our clients. Once your application is approved , you are free to commence trading online. Your eligibility to trade would commence once you are above 18. Your Permanent Account Number (with a copy of your PAN card) is a must for trading.
3. We also function as a depository participant of CDSL, and you can avail our depository services by opening a demat account with us.
4. The Settlement account would be for your payin/payout of funds , whereas the payin/payout of securities held in the electronic form would be through your Demat account.
5. Your trading activity shall be governed by the existing Acts, Rules, Regulations, Bye-laws, Circulars, etc; of SEBI/NSE/BSE/other Regulatory/Government Bodies relating to securities transactions.
6. Our brokerage would be charged subject to the applicable limits as prescribed by SEBI
7. Cheque receipt(Pay in)/ payment (Payout)
Your payments can be made, using Internet banking/ by account payee cheques/ demand draft etc; favouring Cochin Stock Brokers Ltd. Credit will be available in your Account after the funds are cleared.
8. Contract notes
Digital Contract notes, as per the prevailing rules and regulations, shall be issued within the stipulated time limit via email to the mail id provided by you in your client registration booklet. Our clients can also avail the facilities of viewing their settlement bills, I-ledger etc on our core broking software.
9. Exposure Limit
Different scrips attracts different margin (VaR & ELM) the details of which would be available on the sites of the respective Exchanges.
Cochin Stock Brokers Ltd; would not in any way be responsible for any losses /obligations relating to open positions due to loss of system connectivity or for any other reason, including exposure and margin commitment which will have to borne by the Client. Our officers, directors, employees etc will have no liability with respect to transactions in or for your account and your investment decisions.
Must Do for Clients:
All payments of funds/securities are to be made without fail on T+1. We would close out outstanding positions of clients who do not bring in their payments(funds/securities) on time.
SEBI Register No:NSE: INB231076937 BSE: INB/INF011076933 CDSL:Regn.Nos: IN-DP-CDSL 147-2001